Seamless coverage throughout the entire campus
Increased cellular capacity to keep up with demand
Enhanced tenant satisfaction and user experience
Scalable technology to support tenant services
- In-Building Wireless
Complete cellular coverage from the parking garage to the C-suite ensures there are no dropped calls and highspeed bandwidth for everyone.
- Managed Wi-Fi Managed Wi-Fi networks work collaboratively with your cellular network to ensure neither network is overly strained and they are
both able to function optimally.
- Smart Building Technology
Smart Building Systems require reliable cellular connectivity to function effectively and ensure the safety, comfort, and energy efficiency of a building.
- Private LTE/5G
Ensure your wireless network is future-proof. Outdated technology can become vulnerable to security threats, limit productivity, and create compatibility issues with newer systems and software.
Neutral Host DAS Model
- Capital Investment
- 10yr Term w/ 5yr renewables
- Airwavz provides all carrier coordination
- Lower Cost than DIY models
- Rapid Deployment of cellular coverage
- Decreased Investment Risk
Multifamily Client Beneﬁts
- Future-proof Neutral Host DAS
- Designed for 5G and all future technologies
- Airwavz as an engaged, long-term Digital Partner
Meet and understand your needs
Non-binding Letter of Understanding
Current signal strength on your property
Full design of system and review with owner and carrier
Full scale construction including system testing
System goes live with carrier connection
We have a proven process that makes it easy for multifamily clients and wireless carriers to GET CONNECTED!
Airwavz Solutions is solidly founded on tested expertise, vision, knowledge and experience but none greater than that of the understanding of the major wireless carriers currently operating and supplying signal to all of us – you, me, your tenants, our families and our communities.
- Proven Process – Our carrier engagement process is aligned with each carrier’s planning and funding schedule.
- While design and deployment cycle-times are important to the overall project timeline, the front-end of the process is critical to securing annual prioritization and funding by the carriers.
- Pre-Negotiated Agreements – Airwavz has Master Lease Agreements with Verizon and T-Mobile and a pre-approved Master Lease Template with AT&T
- Established ongoing working relationships with each carrier’s national & regional teams.