Increased productivity with in-building cellular infrastructure allows for zero dropped calls, and high bandwidth data rates for mobile applications and connected devices.
EMS communications with hospitals and other care providers need connectivity indoors and outdoors with features from FirstNet First Responder Network
Increasing data demand from telemedicine, virtual care, robotic assisted surgery, and patient monitoring require low-latency cellular.
Lower latency 5G allows data and video to be sent in real-time to the care team in emergency situations when split second decisions can have significant impact.
Doctors, nurses and all healthcare personnel require reliable wireless connectivity throughout indoor and outdoor areas of the medical campus in order to effectively perform their duties.
- Smart Hospital Technology
Patients and their families go to hospitals to be treated and recover from health conditions. Connectivity to loved ones on unreliable and congested wi-fi networks will not suffice.
- In-Building Cellular Network
Complete cellular coverage throughout the medical campus ensures there are no dropped calls and high-speed bandwidth for everyone.
- First Responder Network
This reliable, highly secure, interoperable, and innovative public safety communications platform will bring 21st century tools to public safety agencies and first responders, allowing them to get more information quickly and helping them to make faster and better decisions.
- Zero Capital Expenditures at a Simple Monthly Fee for the analysis, design, installation, and management of an in-building cellular network.
- Fiber backbone allows for high data rates now and in the future.
- Secure private networks over cellular, decrease cyber threats.
- Our relationships with AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile often has a lower cost than healthcare systems who build the wireless infrastructure themselves
- Predictable costs from a fully managed cellular network means you never fund, plan, nor staff a cellular infrastructure and software update.
Healthcare Client Benefits
- Improve clinician satisfaction by providing cellular connectivity throughout medical campus
- Designed for 5G and all future technologies
- Reduce reliance on public Wi-Fi through use of cellular internet connectivity.
Meet and understand your needs
Current signal strength within medical campus
Full design of system review with owner and carrier
Full scale construction including system testing
System goes live with carrier connection
We have a proven process that makes it easy for healthcare systems and wireless carriers to GET CONNECTED!
Airwavz Solutions is solidly founded on tested expertise, vision, knowledge and experience but none greater than that of the understanding of the major wireless carriers currently operating and supplying signal to all of us – you, me, your patients, your care team, our families and our communities.
- Proven Process – Our carrier engagement process is aligned with each carrier’s planning and funding schedule.
- While design and deployment cycle-times are important to the overall project timeline, the front-end of the process is critical to securing annual prioritization and funding by the carriers.
- Pre-Negotiated Agreements – Airwavz has Master Lease Agreements with Verizon and T-Mobile and a pre-approved Master Lease Template with AT&T.
- Established ongoing working relationships with each carrier’s national & regional teams.